Thread: Today was a good day..........

Today was a good day..........

Ever since the last day of March, I've been searching for my stash of old style MOA window stickers to adorn the rear window of my new Tacoma pick-up. Well, while looking for a printer cartridge and stumbling upon my collection of old campaign stickers..............there they were .....a tidy Ziploc bag of window stickers and National Rally patches going back to the York, PA rally. Now, there's a bit of retro MOA on the spiffy new chore vehicle.

It's the small stuff that can make the day..
    Cave contents: 99 R11RS, 2013 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & DW744

I have several on hand as well, and will continue to use them. I've read all the threads about the new logo and understand what the objective was.

What I don't understand, since the change to the "MOA" format, there is no version of the full BMW club logo available. That is one I would like to have.

BMWMOA_footer_logo.png
    Dave

'06 Triumph Scrambler (Trans-Labrador veteran)

Quote Originally Posted by 32232 View Post
    I have several on hand as well, and will continue to use them. I've read all the threads about the new logo and understand what the objective was.

What I don't understand, since the change to the "MOA" format, there is no version of the full BMW club logo available. That is one I would like to have.

BMWMOA_footer_logo.png
    It used to be they sent you a patch and sticker with each membership renewal. But, when you renew every 5-yrs, that can be a long time between stickers.
    Cave contents: 99 R11RS, 2013 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & DW744

I never received any new style stickers when I renewed last year...I do have some old style ones. I guess I've waited long enough, so I'll put the old style stickers on.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I never received any new style stickers when I renewed last year...I do have some old style ones. I guess I've waited long enough, so I'll put the old style stickers on.
    And run the risk of the BMW trademark police hunting you down? I think someone at MOA membership needs to get on top of the problem and help you avoid a potential life of crime.

If you use an "MOA" decal here in Minnesota, everybody thinks you're just touting "The Mall of America", commonly known around here as the "MOA".

The only MOA decal or sticker I have is one that the guys from the local club gave away at the motorcycle show last winter. I said, "Hey, I've been a member of MOA for 13 years, got anything for me?" I got this cool sticker, maybe 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inches. You can read "MOA" from a distance of maybe 3 feet.

Thanks, guys!
    -----------------------------------------
    Brad D. - Member #105766
    '77 R100RS - Black Beauty (big pipe, baby!)
    '94 R1100RS - Sylvia