Thread: Riders Wearhouse

Riders Wearhouse

Does anyone know?..if Riders Warehouse & Aerostich have separated?...their ads seem to indicate they have.

Wrong spelling. Aerostich is riderswearhouse not riderswarehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by marchyman View Post
    Wrong spelling. Aerostich is riderswearhouse not riderswarehouse.

OK teach , now that you've corrected my oops!...can you answer the question?

In the latest ON, in the list of Advertisers, it shows Aerostich-RiderWearHouse. Of course the ad on that same page just says Aerostich. On the latest catalog, it just says Aerostich on the front but on the back it has both names. It shows "Aerostich Riderwear" and "RiderWearHouse Catalog".

Seems like they use both names interchangeabley...maybe have both trademarked/incorporated. And besides, Aerostich is less letters in print!
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

In their literature I often see it written as "Aerostich RiderWearhouse". The title of their home page is Home :: Aerostich/RiderWearHouse Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear

And my pedantry was misplaced, too... Sorry. Turns out that they also own riderwarehouse.com in addition to riderwearhouse.com and aerostich.com. Looks like they are currently using aerostich.com as their primary web presence. Attempts to access the other domains redirect to aerostich.com.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by marchyman View Post
    In their literature I often see it written as "Aerostich RiderWearhouse". The title of their home page is Home :: Aerostich/RiderWearHouse Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear

And my pedantry was misplaced, too... Sorry. Turns out that they also own riderwarehouse.com in addition to riderwearhouse.com and aerostich.com. Looks like they are currently using aerostich.com as their primary web presence. Attempts to access the other domains redirect to aerostich.com.

Not at all, I was just needling you about the teacher approach The reason I asked is because so many times when a company changes owners ?...the quality goes away. And Aerostich has such a good reputation.

Very Boring Rally 3

I just received confirmation of my rally registration from, "Thank you for your order from Aerostich RiderWearhouse."

By the way, last day to save $10 on rally fee if ordered end of day, 6/30/2013.

VBR3.jpg
    Dick
    R1200GS '08
    "Hey, where you goin'?" "Nowhere in particular." "Man, I wish I was you." "Well, Hang in there..."