Thread: Limit of three uploads per post?

Limit of three uploads per post?

I find I can only upload three files per post, which makes trip reports with many photos quite cumbersome. Is this the new limit or is there a way (file size, file extension etc) to add more attachments per post?
    Terence
    R75/5 R100RS K100RS R1100S

It used to be just one! Yes, there is a limit of three pictures per post and yes, there is a size limit for each one. You'll see that as you go through the process for uploading the pictures. We're trying not to be come another photo sharing site, so a limit has been placed on uploads.

So you'll have to work around those restrictions. So, spread out your pictures in a number of posts...a trip isn't about a single post, but I would think there needs to be some commentary as you go through the trip report.

Or make use of those on-line sites and then you can link in quite a few more pictures. I think I've seen where the number of links is limited to something like 20.

That's the current situation!
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Thanks Kurt. I had recent problems linking to smugmug so switched to adding files. I'll go back to linking to smugmug.
    Terence
    R75/5 R100RS K100RS R1100S