Thread: Option for digital only?

Option for digital only?

Is there an option to go exclusively digital with the news and forgo the paper copy? A search didn't reveal anything.

Explain your question?
    Most any newspaper still in business has an online edition. My regular newspaper wants to charge me to read their online website on top of the "paper edition" subscription fee I pay. Anything to stay afloat in these tough times,I suppose.
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.

At this time no. The current Bylaws Section 3 require a ON to be printed and delivered to each member as the official means of communication. On the practical and financial side there may be no net savings to the association and potentially an increase in print cost depending on how many people opted out of the print version. It has been discussed before and no acceptable opt out option has been developed to this point.
    Pass the mustard and UP THE REVOLUTION!

St. Paul Pioneer Press , Minneapolis Star Tribune