Thread: RTP in the double 360 and single 360

RTP in the double 360 and single 360

Another training day with motorcycles.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    John
    2004 BMW R1150R Black
    Contact me 4 (1&1) training, Expert witness in motorcycle crash reconstruction

John, what diameter are the 360's?

thanks,
    Ken
    IBA #44567 Pres. Springfield BMW Roadriders
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    -Albert Eienstein

Looking good there John.... saw some footage on FB as well...

Been long time....since LT Slow School in the Bryson City Ingles Supermarket parking lot... (Ironhorse Lodge STC)

Best to the family....
    2011 R1200 GSA (My Radio Flyer)
    75 R90/6 with Velorex sidecar

" Oh Lord I pray, Let me live long enough to do everything they say I've done"

Dunno about Florida, but in CA, the test is inside a 28-foot square. The "figure 8" is done corner-to-corner.

Nickname: Droid
    Impressive. In Wisconsin we have the UBBC; Ultimate Bike Bonding Course. Goofy as it sounds, its a motorcop style training course for us civilian riders. I took part in some training exercises last fall on my 94 RS, and one exercise in particular was tough for me. The "Cross".

Think of the proportions of the Red Cross symbol, laid out on pavement, where each "leg" of the cross is 20' wide and 20' long. The "center" of the cross is 20' x 20'. You ride into the cross and ride around the leg pattern CW or CCW, your choice. But you have to ride into each leg, u-turn, turn into the lext leg, u-turn, until you have done all four legs. Took me about 10 tries before I actually fully completed it, not pretty, but I did it.

Then, one of the instructors (a motorcop) hopped on my bike (he asked), and did the entire course in one pass. Proof it could be done.

The other exercises I did ok on, but the Cross beat me up until I got it. Never dropped it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwood View Post
    Looking good there John.... saw some footage on FB as well...

Been long time....since LT Slow School in the Bryson City Ingles Supermarket parking lot... (Ironhorse Lodge STC)

Best to the family....
    That was a fun trip and I enjoyed myself teaching everyone. You guys did the iron cross,what the other poster is talking about and that school was 10 years ago, way before MSF.
    John
    2004 BMW R1150R Black
    Contact me 4 (1&1) training, Expert witness in motorcycle crash reconstruction