Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: How well are K1600's selling?

No longer a member here
    Quote Originally Posted by osbornk View Post
    People who have had no problems go out and ride. People with problems go to forums to see if others have the same problems and to find out the solutions.

ps. I know you are kidding.
    Kidding about what??? Having no problems?? - Not kidding about that. But my riding season is over, unfortunately. I will have surgery on Nov 5 and had get my bikes into hibernation a little earlier..

Quote Originally Posted by 91466 View Post
    So far it appears that way! I have noticed through life that folks don't praise a good thing nearly as much as they complain about bad things. I try to compliment whenever possible and complain as little as necessary. I do see value in all these forum posts IF someone is looking for SOLUTIONS and not just to air negative perspectives. Have a great day riding everyone!
    I find on a J specific brand/model forum (Kawasaki) that I frequent that there is hardly any bitching or moaning about problems with the bikes, but more on modifications and how to make it better from a functional standpoint. If there is bitching about problems here, they probably exist and then some and it's not just to air negative perspectives. The difference is in the belief system. I find more confirmational bias here as I would with a HD forum. For some reasons J brand riders seem more objective.
    My Motorrad
    BMWMOA 162849 | BMWRA 41335 | VROC 8109-R | VBA 19

Old man in the mountains osbornk's Avatar
    Marion VA-In the middle of some of the best riding in the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMSimon View Post
    Kidding about what??? Having no problems?? - Not kidding about that. But my riding season is over, unfortunately. I will have surgery on Nov 5 and had get my bikes into hibernation a little earlier..
    No. Kidding about there were only 2 with no problems. I meant that there were many out there riding because they had no problems and felt no need to get on a forum.
    'You can say what you want about the South, but I almost never hear of anyone wanting to retire to the North.

No longer a member here
    Quote Originally Posted by osbornk View Post
    No. Kidding about there were only 2 with no problems. I meant that there were many out there riding because they had no problems and felt no need to get on a forum.
    Aha!