Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is the best place to mount your smartphone?

Quote Originally Posted by tommcgee View Post
    I mount mine in my inside jacket pocket. Best place, by far.
    Tragically late but emphatically correct.

+1

On the Road
    cell phone strap to my left inner forearm for gps otherwise in pkt or underseat stow

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chewbacca View Post
    i mount mine in my bags with power turned off. It increases the overall performance of the bike and rider unit by well over 100%.
    +1

ride safe
    Cave Contents: 1980 R100RT/Ural Sidecar, 2004 R1200CLC, 2006 HD FSXTI
    Ride Safe

Loading the Bike

My iPhone 5 Mount

Quote Originally Posted by retwmt View Post
    I was trying to find the best place to mount my iPhone on my C600 Sport.
    They have mirror mounts, Break fluid reservoir mounts and ball socket mounts...
    Has anyone added one to their bike?
    what would be the best place for it?

Thanks in advance for your help...

R
    This is how I've mounted my iPhone 5. The reservoir cover is the one from www.MotorcycleLarry.com. The one they sell for the Suzuki Burgman 650 (Model 9000) is a perfect fit. The mount is just for the reservoir cap and does not include a ball, so be sure to order one. The remaining parts can be ordered many places; I got mine from Amazon.com. The RAM Mount iPhone 5 bracket is an exact fit, so it will only accept a naked iPhone 5. If you have anything other than a screen shield on the device, you won't be able to get it into the bracket.

I wanted to be one of the cool kids and tell you that I always leave my phone at the bottom of my fish tank whenever I go for a ride, but I thought this answer might be more on point.

Cheers!
    Patrick
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by PCREAN View Post
    This is how I've mounted my iPhone 5. The reservoir cover is the one from www.MotorcycleLarry.com. The one they sell for the Suzuki Burgman 650 (Model 9000) is a perfect fit. The mount is just for the reservoir cap and does not include a ball, so be sure to order one. The remaining parts can be ordered many places; I got mine from Amazon.com. The RAM Mount iPhone 5 bracket is an exact fit, so it will only accept a naked iPhone 5. If you have anything other than a screen shield on the device, you won't be able to get it into the bracket.

I wanted to be one of the cool kids and tell you that I always leave my phone at the bottom of my fish tank whenever I go for a ride, but I thought this answer might be more on point.

Cheers!
    Patrick
    Thanks patrick,

I did get the RAM mount but strangely enough got locked off the MOA Forum site until now... So I could not see you post.
    I had some problems a while back and managed to get help from MOA to get it fixed.

I tried again Today to login and its working again...