Thread: Flea market, how to contact seller

Flea market, how to contact seller

I am interested in contacting silente about his item for sale in the flea market. I don,t see any way of contacting him. Thanks so much. Sherman. Gbhibbert@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by sherman View Post
    I am interested in contacting silente about his item for sale in the flea market. I don,t see any way of contacting him. Thanks so much. Sherman. Gbhibbert@msn.com
    Welcome to the forum Sherman, I took a look and it looks like silente is a member. As I don't know the related ad, I would click on Private Messages above, address a PM to him and if all is working as it should, the next time he logs in, he will see a notification that you have sent him a message.
    Good Luck. Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

Quote Originally Posted by sherman View Post
    Welcome to the site Sherman.
    If you login when viewing the Flea Market, you will see a Contact Seller button above the ad description. If you don't login you will not have this option.

Most of the time when I visit the Flea Market it does not remember my password and I need to relogin.
    Last edited by Lee; 05-20-2013 at 03:39 AM.
    Lee 2011 K1300S
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT

No button

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Welcome to the sire Sherman.
    If you login when viewing the Flea Market, you will see a Contact Seller button above the ad description. If you don't login you will not have this option.

Most of the time when I visit the Flea Market it does not remember my password and I need to relogin.
    I logged on again and still no button, I sent him a pm. Thanks.

I found one item for sale by the name that the OP gave. When I clicked on the ad, there was a tabbed area (Description, Contact Seller, Map). I clicked on Contact Seller and was presented with a box to type a note to the seller. It seems that is working as it is supposed to. I'm not sure what the original issue was.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

contact seller

well I fired the laptop up today and logged in and looked up the post, 28 liter top box and rack from silente and still no contact info. I will wait for an reply from my pm. thanks

Smile ???

How long should a person wait for a responce from a PM, for an add, on flew market? Chuck3 , 2weeks , two PMs NO repley!!!! Must want to sell items, too well.

Quote Originally Posted by EUGENE View Post
    How long should a person wait for a responce from a PM, for an add, on flew market? Chuck3 , 2weeks , two PMs NO repley!!!! Must want to sell items, too well.
    Please don't mention other members by their user name and add rude comments just because you are frustrated. If you need to whine do it elsewhere!

Regards: Chuck3 BMWMOA #19958

PS: please use spell-check on your posts!

Sorry about that, I was in a hurry and frustrated!