Thread: Unable to post to flea market

Unable to post to flea market

Hi,
    could you please provide some instructions on how I could post an item on the Flea Market? I can not find the option to do that.

Thanks
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by evilfbw View Post
    Hi,
    could you please provide some instructions on how I could post an item on the Flea Market? I can not find the option to do that.

Thanks
    Frank
    Hi Frank, welcome to the forum. Getting a post on the flea market has been an ongoing problem. The office has been notified and it's on their end, so it's not you In the mean time, perhaps you can take a stroll around the forum and check things out. Hopefully the FM will be back in shape soon.
    Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

First, click on the link at the top right of the page.
    Second, log in with your username and password.
    Then, click on what you want to do, either New Generic Listing or Add Motorcycle Listing.
    Then you reach a screen that has three steps. 1) Fill in all the information. 2) Confirm all the information. 3) Complete the ad.

If the process hangs up somewhere, you probably didn't fill something in right or check a box.

Hope that helps.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

....well... since the website changed I haen't been able to post in the FM...
    Where it says Post Ad Here there is no link.
    I've tried in two different browsers.
    I checked my membership and it says 'You do not have any outstanding dues renewal invoice exists. '...whatever that means.
    Mine may have lapsed but this seems to indicate it has not.
    Someone give me a clue...
    "...the burble of my exhaust unwound like a long cord behind me. Soon my speed snapped it, and I heard only the cry of the wind...." Larry of Arubia

RD -

I suspect your membership has actually lapsed. This same thing was happening to another person...after I talked to Jeff in the office, he saw where they were not a fully paid up member. Call the office and talk to Jeff to see how you can get it resolved.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Do you have his phone #?
    I sent an e-mail to a 'Jeff' Systems Admin...
    "...the burble of my exhaust unwound like a long cord behind me. Soon my speed snapped it, and I heard only the cry of the wind...." Larry of Arubia

You can get the main office number from the ON magazine, give it a call and ask for Jeff. OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program