Thread: Sourcing parts

Hybrid View

bbrooks

Sourcing parts

I'm a new to BMW motorcycle owner, have had a BMW independent auto repair business for a long time and am wondering if there is a source for quality (as in oem) aftermarket parts like there is for automotive. Thanks for your help, Bruce

Left Coast Rider
    Google "BMW motorcycle parts" and a plethora of suggestions will cascade onto your screen.

Just a few off the top of my head: Motoelectrik, Motobins, Wunderlich, Rubberchickenracing, and the list goes on......

Beemer boneyard

Hello & welcome to BMW MC's. Check out the current parts discount thread in Mottorad here
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.

Day Dreaming ... happy wanderer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrooks View Post
    I'm a new to BMW motorcycle owner, have had a BMW independent auto repair business for a long time and am wondering if there is a source for quality (as in oem) aftermarket parts like there is for automotive. Thanks for your help, Bruce
    Hi there Bruce and welcome to the MOA forum. It would be a good start to fill in your profile so local area help can be on offer and let us know what motorcycle you are seeking answers for. There are so many that compiling a list here is a bit daunting. If you ask for specific items it would be easier to answer the question. No one place carries everything and they tend to specialize along certain lines. Airheads to K bikes to Oilheads. Electrical, mechanical, accesssories. There's a LOT of vendors out there!
    MJM - BeeCeeBeemers Motorcycle Club Vancouver B.C.
    '81 R80G/S, '82 R100RS, '00 R1100RT