Thread: flea market contact issues

Question flea market contact issues

I have found an item I wish to purchase, but the sellers info. isn't visible. With the old system if you clicked on an item it redirected you to full details, with the option to e-mail the seller- how do I do this with the new set up?
    Cheers,
    Ian.
    Ian Robert "Scoobs" Scobie

'92 K75RT, '02 F650GS Dakar;
    But fondly miss.. R80RT, R45,CB250RS,DT125MX,TS100

Just to be sure, we're talking about the Flea Market that is accessed at the top of the page? The in-forum Flea Market is visible, but is no longer accepting any posts.

Did you login? Due to the recent changeover, you have to login into the forum and the website separately. The Flea Market is part of the website, not the forum. So, check at the top of the screen to be sure you're logged in to the Flea Market.

If that's not the problem, send me a PM with more info on what you want and I'll see if I can find the contact info.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Thinking the Flea Market was back up and running, I just posted a new ad of my own. Even with a separate login to the FM, I found that my main description is completely missing, and there is no contact info on any of the ads I spot checked. The descriptions are so brief, that I suspect only the "short" descriptions are visible.
    Larry
    2006 R1200RT

I've had the same problem this morning. Finally made up my mind and the seller's info doesn't show.

Question Tried to post an item for sale.

Not to hijack this thread,but I just tried to post an item for sale and could not get past the information screen.As far as I could tell,I had filled in all the required fields and yes,logged into the Flea Market.

Same question,my operator error or is the flea market not operating properly yet?

Thanks.
    Sometimes,nothing is a real cool hand.

I just posted a test ad in Things to Trade. I had no problems. Here's what I did:

- I'm logged in as a member
    - I selected Generic Listing and filled in the ad
    - I put something in every field EXCEPT no image, no additional image, and no website
    - I clicked Next
    - On the next page, I confirmed my entries
    - I checked the box at the bottom to say that I have read and understood everything
    - I clicked Next
    - My ad was posted

I have shown that if you do the minimum as given above, you can post an ad in the new Flea Market. I was told by the office that price is very important...it must be there. I put the number 5 for $5. I didn't put the dollar sign...just the number.
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by lkraus View Post
    Thinking the Flea Market was back up and running, I just posted a new ad of my own. Even with a separate login to the FM, I found that my main description is completely missing, and there is no contact info on any of the ads I spot checked. The descriptions are so brief, that I suspect only the "short" descriptions are visible.
    I just posted a test ad and put in a short description and a long description. I think you're right...only the short description shows and very little else. There isn't any information about how to contact me that I can see. So, that definitely is something of a problem, huh? I'll pass this on to the office.