Thread: New member from NE Missouri

Hybrid View

New member from NE Missouri

Hello all..... bought an "02 R1150RT back in November and just love it. I'd went to the Rally in Sedalia last year and met a number who had this bike..... only had good things to say about it. Anyway, I have a friend (with a "95 R1100GS) who I rode to Alaska with in '11 on my Yamaha Road Star (excellent bike) so I've been around them for awhile.

My new to me RT looks like it is a 10,000 mile bike, but has 110,000 miles. One owner bike so I've got all the documentation and maint docs.... Made it to Moonshine Lunch Run on the RT, had a great time.

Looking forward to the MOA and this forum.

Wayne50

Welcome aboard, Wayne. I joined just a while back. It's a great site, full of information.

Welcome aboard Wayne, I live in Sedalia so if your down this way give me a shout.

Thanks
    Mark T.
    Last edited by mathoma; 04-24-2013 at 12:49 AM. Reason: wrong name sent

Hello fellow Missourian

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne50 View Post
    Hello all..... bought an "02 R1150RT back in November and just love it. I'd went to the Rally in Sedalia last year and met a number who had this bike..... only had good things to say about it. Anyway, I have a friend (with a "95 R1100GS) who I rode to Alaska with in '11 on my Yamaha Road Star (excellent bike) so I've been around them for awhile.

My new to me RT looks like it is a 10,000 mile bike, but has 110,000 miles. One owner bike so I've got all the documentation and maint docs.... Made it to Moonshine Lunch Run on the RT, had a great time.

Looking forward to the MOA and this forum.

Wayne50
    Wayne: Chris here, from St. Louis. I just purchased an 04 RT so we have similar machines. If you are ever in St. Louis and are in need of air, a clean windshield or ANYTHING you can contact me through the MOA.
    Enjoy your ride!