Thread: Navigator V work around

Navigator V work around

I had a Zumo 660 on a previous bike. My new 2014 GS will have the Navigator V. Unfortunately, I am forced to come into the 21st century an use blue tooth connectivity for the imbedded MP3 player. The 660 allowed for plugging in my custom made earplugs, the Nav V does not.
    When I run searches for Bluetooth set ups, I can't seen to find just a receiver my earplugs can plug into. Has anyone else found a solution or a work around?

Thanks.
    TZ

Google "Sena". They have a base plate that has a pig tail for ear buds.
    Rob Lessen

'07 R12RT
    '08 R12GS

'14 RT GPS through bikes speakers

Little off topic, but still Nav V, had do I keep the directional voice coming through bike's external speakers?
    '14 R1200RT

Quote Originally Posted by Pontatoc1 View Post
    I had a Zumo 660 on a previous bike. My new 2014 GS will have the Navigator V. Unfortunately, I am forced to come into the 21st century an use blue tooth connectivity for the imbedded MP3 player. The 660 allowed for plugging in my custom made earplugs, the Nav V does not.
    When I run searches for Bluetooth set ups, I can't seen to find just a receiver my earplugs can plug into. Has anyone else found a solution or a work around?

Thanks.
    If that is all you want, I am not sure why you are having difficulty finding one, as most of them will work. I have one of these that I bought to try out BT connectivity and it works.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think it might be better to go the Sena route because then you can pair to other riders or your passenger if you have one.
    Eventual Master of the Obvious
    SE Mass - SOHC4 - DoD - BMWMOA - EMOTO #1
    ...proud walking jingle in the midnight sun...
    Free Smugmug Discount Coupon: mStnWv71mNkjo