Thread: Password help

Cool Password help

I get in fine using old username and membership number. Tried a few times to change password and will not let me do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

Try from the home page under account management Roy. OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA MAN View Post
    Try from the home page under account management Roy. OM
    Tried that, I guess I should not of saved using my membership number. I give up in trying to change it. Thanks anyways I'll live with it.
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

This is crazy!!! I am logged onto forum but can't log on to Flea market....

Quote Originally Posted by 12886 View Post
    This is crazy!!! I am logged onto forum but can't log on to Flea market....
    The flea market is back where it used to be- separate from the forum and has been having a couple of problems. The office has been notified and sorry to say, there is nothing we can do from our end. Some members have had some luck gaining access when they try after a bit. OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

Password Change

I tried to log in today, it didn't recognize my password. I had it send me the info via e-mail, I really don't think the one it sent me was what I was using before. anyway, I signed in (successfully) and tried to change it to something I can remember, but it won't let me. I have to fill in a secret answer to a secret question, but it won't show me the question(s) - the drop down box is empty! That's a little too secret!