Thread: Yankee Beemers Frosty Nutz 2013 April 26-28, Wilgus State Park, Windsor VT.

Hybrid View

Yankee Beemers Frosty Nutz campout 2013 April 26-28, Wilgus State Park, Windsor VT.

Check it out on the Yankee Beemer Site www.yankeebeemers.org.

Come prepared to have a great time. Firewood is available at a reasonable cost from the park ranger and delivered to your site. Saturday night group fire. Bring what you need for how you camp. Bring your own food and a little for others, mooching and being mooched is encouraged, think of it as a 50 acre pot luck dinner. There are several stores in the area for anything you may forget or run out of. Morning coffee if the coffee pot works. No arrivals before noon on Friday the 26th. No tents in the lean-tos as those without tents depend on them for shelter. $25 for the weekend.
    Last edited by bcusack; 04-17-2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: webinfo

Quote Originally Posted by bcusack View Post
    Check it out on the Yankee Beemer Site www.yankeebeemers.org.

Come prepared to have a great time. Firewood is available at a reasonable cost from the park ranger and delivered to your site. Saturday night group fire. Bring what you need for how you camp. Bring your own food and a little for others, mooching and being mooched is encouraged, think of it as a 50 acre pot luck dinner. There are several stores in the area for anything you may forget or run out of. Morning coffee if the coffee pot works. No arrivals before noon on Friday the 26th. No tents in the lean-tos as those without tents depend on them for shelter. $25 for the weekend.
    Its gonna be a great weekend! Weather is looking great.
    See you there!
    -Ken

See you there Friday...
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

Have fun folks, the 'Nutz is a great way to start the season.

Thanks Bill! I had a great weekend.. it was so sad to go back to work on Monday..

As is typical New England, it was nearly 70 in the afternoon sun, and nearly 30 around the Campfire. with nearly 100 attendee's the "Pot Luck" was amazing, with many contributions including Mallory Slate's famous chili, Craig Cleasby's Venison meatballs, Cheese's and Scotches and wines and.. and.. omg did we eat... we rode, we ate, most didn't rinse, but repeated none the less..

See ya'll next time..
    -Ken

1978 R100RS , 1983 R80RT, 1998 R1100RT, 2000 ZRX1100, 2013 FLHRC
    I don't need an intervention, I need a bigger garage.