Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Discount BMW Parts - from a BMW Dealer

BMW Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    Billy,

I thought you presented your opinion/perspective quite well and I enjoyed the discussion.

Jon
    Thank you Jon!

Yes "Billy", good job. I think maybe, at least now, that (if I actually wanted a job) I'm ready to run a MC store? Do they have "greeters" at MC dealers?

I'm supposed to be an excellent reader but WHERE is the 20% discount?
    And are the local clubs getting a mail order discount & where?

As for the comments on web shopping vehicles-it works well & is still time consuming & may & usually does require actual store visits & the selling dealer is happy for the sale. When you go back the managers & sales people will all be working somewhere else & it starts all over for the next purchase.
    BTW, having done the USAA/Veteran related/$1,000 off my recent BMW car purchase, I wonder if they also do that on MC's?
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.

BUMP! where is the OEM parts discount???
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.