Thread: Superstakes Purchase.

Cool Superstakes Purchase.

Hi all, I purchased a Superstake ticket over a week ago and the check has been cashed, but I have received no confirmation. What can I expect, a ticket sent to me, an e-mail??? Thanks in advance to any help in this matter.
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

Postal regulations get weird about lottery/sweepstakes tickets sent through the mail. Chances are you will get a receipt for the purchase with the number on it. The office has been busy with the latest forum change so it may take a bit longer than usual. OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

On average, it takes about two weeks. The initial rush of ticket purchases can lengthen that a bit. You should have confirmation shortly. If you do not have it by the end of the mn, the office staff can easily look it up for you with a phone call or email.

Ted
    Ted Moyer
    '09 G450X, '06 R1200RT, '78 R100RS Motosport, '76 CB400F, '72 XL250, '83 RZ350
    It's Billings in 2015! #BeTheAdventure