Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can not post flea market ad. :hungover

I've had some offline discussions which lead me to calling the office. I, too, was having problems...couldn't get past the first screen. The interface screen needs some work...they're getting to that. There are some entries that are mandatory, but of course, the screen doesn't say that. Be sure you fill in every blank, although the website and pictures don't really need to be completed. Be sure there's a price...it needs a number...you don't need a $ or anything...just put in 100 or 5 or whatever. I did all that and it accepted my initial input and I moved to the next screen.

So, be sure you fill everything that's critical in. Even the keyword. Hopefully, they'll adjust the interface so that it will highlight something in red that needs fixing.

Let us know if you're successful or still have some problems.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

I just spent 20 min. trying to post an accessory ad on the new flea market. (using my mbrship nmbr as pass word). Tried modifying page 1 every whichaway but never could advance to page 2 to comlete the process.

Lots of work needed here to ever get back to the simplicity of the old format.

When will it be fixed????

Al in NC

Al -

I just posted a test ad in the Things to Trade section. See my write up here:

http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthre...l=1#post871242

The Flea Market works, as far as I can tell.
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Al -

I just posted a test ad in the Things to Trade section. See my write up here:

http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthre...l=1#post871242

The Flea Market works, as far as I can tell.
    I tried again this morning. Did make it page two and the ad posted, but WITHOUT main description which contained my contact info. So the ad is posted (See Accessories, R1100RT R1150RT tank bag) but there is no way for anyone to contact me due to main description block being left out.

So, any idea when it will be fixed? Thanks for any assistance.

Al in NC

Question Cannot post

Tried again to post windshield for sale,could not get past "next" on screen 1.

Wassup??

I appreciate all the volunteer efforts to make it right.

Will Fleamarket return to functionality or should i submit my ad to the print ON?
    Sometimes,nothing is a real cool hand.

jgr -

AFAIK, it is possible to put up an ad in the on-line Flea Market. I did it a few days ago. I've mentioned that just about fields have to be filled in properly. Plus there's a check box on one of the screens that's a little difficult to see. See my post a few message back.

http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthre...l=1#post870715

The office has a list of items they're working on to correct and the Flea Market is on the list and being looked at.

I had trouble posting an ad recently. I made the mistake of putting a $ in the amount box. Once I changed the amount to a number only, I was good to go...
    ride what you've got; enjoy the road you're on!

Reid - Stone Ridge, NY - MOA #69187 - Turbo Fluffy Motoclub - IBA #50182

Thumbs up

Got my ad posted ,thanks for the encouragement,Kurt!
    Sometimes,nothing is a real cool hand.