Thread: age limit to watch, listen to bands

Hybrid View

Exclamation age limit to watch, listen to bands

Is there an age limit for being in the beer garden to view and listen to the bands this year? My wife and I allways enjoyed listening to the bands and being able to have our kids with us. Last year was a bit of a let down not being able to let our daughter sit with us to listen to the bands. Yea I know we could of sat out side but it just isn't the same.

Age Limit

Is there an age limit for being in the beer garden to view and listen to the bands this year?
    Jeff -
    The Ohio laws are not as restrictive as Spokane. Kids should be able to be inside the Beer Garden as long as they are with their parents.

HOWEVER --- that being said, here is the caveat.... The Beer Garden is managed by Santa (Jim) Klas and his team. If they feel there are too many youngsters inside the beer garden, or if they feel this policy is too lenient, they can change it to make the beer garden an adult only area.

This is one of those 'snakey' issues that we are always trying to walk the fence on. It's all about being sure that no volunteer accidentally serves to a minor - but we want everyone to have a good time. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
    Sue Rihn #43753
    BMW MOA Ambassador
    It's Billings in 2015! #BeTheAdventure
    Sometimes it's the bend in the road that makes life worth the ride.

Yes, Ohio permits this scenario, and it is not uncommon. Supervising your kids in close proximity seems to help...................