Thread: Member number?

Question Member number?

I'm back again. I don't know where else to post this question. It appears that I need a member number to edit my profile. I was not given a number when I joined last night. I attempted to contact the membership officer by e-mail, but, you guessed it, I need a member number to do that. Is there a waiting period to get the number or have I missed something in the process? Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

I figured it out. I whizzed thru account setup and missed the account number at top. All's well.

Dave -

There might be a period of time to get things processed. You could try calling the MOA office and ask for Beth who is the Membership Manager.

Edit: OK, then, forget everything I said!! Glad you've got it working...
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

If you're an MOA member, then you have an MOA membership number. It's on your membership card, and on the mailing label of the magazine. If you don't know the number, then telephone the MOA office: (636) 394-7277 and talk to one of the staff.
    David Brick
    Santa Cruz CA
    2007 R1200R