Thread: Baltimore and Inner Harbor

Hybrid View

ohbeemer

Baltimore and Inner Harbor

Country guy so city riding is not high on my list, and need assistance. Would like to base near the inner harbor and then mass transit to the B&O RR Museum and Ft. McHenry the 2nd day. Any assistance appreciated for bike parking friendly hotels.
    Will be coming from from the west acros I70, then onto the old national pike Rt. 40. All tips appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by pat View Post
    Country guy so city riding is not high on my list, and need assistance. Would like to base near the inner harbor and then mass transit to the B&O RR Museum and Ft. McHenry the 2nd day. Any assistance appreciated for bike parking friendly hotels.
    Will be coming from from the west acros I70, then onto the old national pike Rt. 40. All tips appreciated.
    Similar need. Want to visit Inner Harbor and stay within walking/cab distance away at an affordable price.
    jason
    Jason Kaplitz
    Johnstown, Pa
    Laurel Highlands BMW Riders #294

Retired User
    Quote Originally Posted by gsjay View Post
    Similar need. Want to visit Inner Harbor and stay within walking/cab distance away at an affordable price.
    jason
    My experience: "affordable" and "Inner Harbor" are mutually exclusive terms. You might try Wyndham Baltimore Peabody Court, 612 Cathedral St. A short cab ride from the harbor. Old historic hotel in historic neighborhood. ~$130/night.
    Bill Mayer
    MOA #98888
    R1200RT