Thread: Polls?

Polls?

Apparently the Polls feature is disabled in this vBulletin installation? I'm finding the seat on my new R1200RT quite uncomfortable after only 200 miles. I'm normally pretty easy to please seatwise, 5'10" and 170 lbs, but this thing is giving me butt burn already. I'd like to post two polls: one to get a read on what % of the RT owners have an aftermarket seat, then another to assess the popularity of each of the aftermarket options among those who've gone with an aftermarket solution.
    Randy
    CURRENT: R1200GSW, R75/7
    PAST BMWs: 2013 R1200RT, 2002 R1150RT, 1982 R100RS, 1993 K1100RS, 1993 K1100LT, 1989 R100RT, 1978 R80/7

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer View Post
    Apparently the Polls feature is disabled in this vBulletin installation? I'm finding the seat on my new R1200RT quite uncomfortable after only 200 miles. I'm normally pretty easy to please seatwise, 5'10" and 170 lbs, but this thing is giving me butt burn already. I'd like to post two polls: one to get a read on what % of the RT owners have an aftermarket seat, then another to assess the popularity of each of the aftermarket options among those who've gone with an aftermarket solution.
    As far as I know that option is working. Try clicking on thread tools from above, then add a pole to this thread and see how it works for you. If it doesn't work, I'll give it a shot with the questions you have asked. Good luck. Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    As far as I know that option is working. Try clicking on thread tools from above, then add a pole to this thread and see how it works for you. If it doesn't work, I'll give it a shot with the questions you have asked. Good luck. Gary
    Aha, you're right, pilot error.
    Randy
    CURRENT: R1200GSW, R75/7
    PAST BMWs: 2013 R1200RT, 2002 R1150RT, 1982 R100RS, 1993 K1100RS, 1993 K1100LT, 1989 R100RT, 1978 R80/7

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer View Post
    Aha, you're right, pilot error.
    I think when you submit/start thread, if you scroll down further than the submit/preview boxes it will let you add one from the start. OM

Edit- as I see you are off and running with your poll, I'll move this to forum specific help.....
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

I just voted, seemed to take my vote ok. But, it think a better question would be is how many find the aftermarket seat is better than stock.

Quote Originally Posted by toooldtocare View Post
    I just voted, seemed to take my vote ok. But, it think a better question would be is how many find the aftermarket seat is better than stock.
    If he wants to edit his poll, he should be able to go to the upper right and make an adjustment- if not he can let me know. OM
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200