Thread: Looking for PD decal sets

Polar Opposite

Looking for PD decal sets

Hi everybody,
    I am restoring my old 93 PD and have decided to convert it to a PD Classic. I have looked everywhere I can think of on the Net for a set of decals to put on the repainted tank. I am looking for the PD decals in Silver color. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I promise to post photos when the project is complete.
    Regards,
    Ken

hey, if you find some, will you ask if they have any body panels? I have a 90 PD and I am missing the plastic panel at the top of the shock, thanks I will keep an eye out for decals

Go to/contact a sign shop that is computer savy and willing to make you a decal.
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.

No longer a member here
    I apologize for owning one but not being a hard-core "Airhead" guy. So, I have no idea what a "PD" is, and as much as I wish to contribute ( I bought sidecover decals for my "S" and a lots of replica decals for several vintage Hondas) I am at a loss.

Polar Opposite
    Thanks for the input folks. I guess the sign shop route is all that is available for the Paris Dakar (PD). I am glad that I started this project now as the parts are becoming harder to come by for this twenty year old bike.

No longer a member here
    I know it is not the one you are looking for. But they are out there.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-R80G-S-Au...item3a74453d1a

I have two set of PD decals. PM me for details.