Thread: New Member From FT Bragg and Bear, DE

New Member From FT Bragg and Bear, DE

Just joined today. Owned my first BMW (K1600GT) for almost 1 year and love it. No issues so far. Going to the MOA at Gettysburg, PA
    I am stationed at FT Bragg but my residence and family is in Delaware. I shoot up I-95 at least twice a month and will do so until I retire next year. I look forward to exchanging thoughts and ideas on the best bikes in the world.

All the way

Ken

Welcome and thank you for your service! With a couple of trips to DE a month, be sure to enter the mileage contest coming up in April. Glad to have you here!
    Ken
    2004 R1150RT
    2013 F800R

Welcome Ken, and thanks for your service!

Been a long time since my years at Bragg. Hope you're enjoying it as much as I did. Let me know if I can help with anything.
    Bob Smith
    '98 R1200C
    '80 XS850 Special
    '05 Rocket III

I'm not sure if we will leave from Bragg or Quantico, either way I will look fwd to meeting all of you at one time or another.
    Anybody up for a trip to Alaska? This year or next? I'm really thinking about it. I've been watching "Long Way Round", Alaska State Troopers, and the Alaska experiment. I can't wait to freeze my butt off and eat whale blubber.

Ken

HEY ITS GETTING WARMER!!!!

A hearty welcome, Ken! I'm also from the edge of Bear....or Newark....depending on which side of the neighborhood you want to count. (Salem Woods)

If you are up this way soon, get in touch. The Mid Atlantic Riders have several events planned in addition to our monthly get togethers. Check us out here: http://midatlanticriders.com

Also, check this website for details about my husband's and our friend's journey from Bear to Prudhoe Bay. http://n2a.co/

Thanks so much for the invite and yes I will take you up on the offer. I will check out the website.

Typically when home I get the "honey do" list. Currently I'm on item number 6 only 457 more!!! I can't wait to retire and spend more time on this wonderful list.

Oops! Apparently the website has not been updated. PM me with your email address and I'll send you the up to date info.