Thread: This will get your blood moving.

This will get your blood moving.

Being from the frozen north and chomping on the bit to get out of the house and do some serious two wheeling I came across this video on the RA web site.

Titled "Chance Encounter"
    http://vimeo.com/38068874
    B-est M-otorcycle (in the) W-orld
    Have Bike - Will Ride

Nice.

I began watching this some time ago but didn't have the patience to see it thru. There is a clear message- ANYTHING is possible. Anything.

Probably, most of us here know this.

It always somehow catches me off guard when somebody doesn't realize that they can do..... Whatever they want. Each of us is capable of anything and it's up to us to create our own reality. If one can dream it, it can be done.
    Be The Change You Want To See In The World

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrider88 View Post
    I began watching this some time ago but didn't have the patience to see it thru. There is a clear message- ANYTHING is possible. Anything.

Probably, most of us here know this.

It always somehow catches me off guard when somebody doesn't realize that they can do..... Whatever they want. Each of us is capable of anything and it's up to us to create our own reality. If one can dream it, it can be done.
    +1+1

Too often we forget our goals or events cause us to lose sight of the important things in our life.

I have had CA three times now and every time it has been a awakening. Major priority reset. This year I am going to every rally I can. The bucket list is short and sweet. Live fully - Ride Bike.

Like an old friend from the south told me, " If we are not careful we can get to focused on trying to separate the fly poop from the pepper. Just how important is it?"
    B-est M-otorcycle (in the) W-orld
    Have Bike - Will Ride