Thread: Daytona area accommodation recommendations

Daytona area accommodation recommendations

Can anyone recommend some hotels/motels in the Daytona area for Bike Week?

Someplace in or near Daytona will be okay since my wife will be with me and prefers to enjoy the beach while I check out the bikes, vendors, racing, etc.

Thanks,

Mark
    04 R1150RT

Suggest you check online for availability, most beachside rooms are sold out months in advance.
    Bob Weis
    '04 K12RS - Hannigan Hack
    www.earplugco.com

Thanks. I got a reservation at the Best Western just south of the main area of Daytona.
    04 R1150RT

I had a drive by look...

just yesterday. just south of the BW maybe 4 miles is the very nice area of Daytona Beach Shores... with a Holiday Inn Express & a Hampton Inn.
    Nice area just away from the goof stuff; lots of nicer condo's & homes nearby with a police FORCE presence! The beach is nice there.
    Also consider the lodging, many newer... near the speedway & airport. They may provide transportation TO/From the beach area?
    These are walking distance to the vendors/displays & demo's that all position at the speedway property, very handy! Nice eats at many national
    chains & the MALL is across the street. Ormand Beach, connected to Daytona on the north has lots of choices also.

Quote Originally Posted by flyhi2cfar View Post
    just yesterday. just south of the BW maybe 4 miles is the very nice area of Daytona Beach Shores... with a Holiday Inn Express & a Hampton Inn.
    Nice area just away from the goof stuff; lots of nicer condo's & homes nearby with a police FORCE presence! The beach is nice there.
    Also consider the lodging, many newer... near the speedway & airport. They may provide transportation TO/From the beach area?
    These are walking distance to the vendors/displays & demo's that all position at the speedway property, very handy! Nice eats at many national
    chains & the MALL is across the street. Ormand Beach, connected to Daytona on the north has lots of choices also.
    Thanks for the advice, I will check it out.
    04 R1150RT

Eats dirt and leaves. kurtzinpa's Avatar
    Winters, CA for the winter... is that an oxymoran?

SECURE parking and tent site to share

Quote Originally Posted by scootrp125x View Post
    Can anyone recommend some hotels/motels in the Daytona area for Bike Week?

Someplace in or near Daytona will be okay since my wife will be with me and prefers to enjoy the beach while I check out the bikes, vendors, racing, etc.

Thanks,

Mark
    I will be camping at KOA south of town from Friday the 8th thru Monday the 18th. Tent site with water and elect. NEED TO SHARE $'s (rate is $90/night).

Park your rig and leave your equipment there while enjoying the sites. Bring cash.

Just woke following great weekend at Daytona 500. :freakylots of photos to post . That will take days.