Thread: Hi all new member here

Hi all new member here

New member from Saratoga county New York and owner of a k1600gtl my 2nd BMW. Can anyone tell me if I can still register for the Fontana N.C. Rally and if any rooms are still available at the lodge. Thanks for the help. Joe.

Sammy13 -

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you've stepped up to the bike BMW! What did you have before that??

As for the Fontana event, all the information is on the MOA home page here:

http://www.bmwmoa.org/club/bmw_moa_c...aways_for_2013

Click on the forum, print, and use it to register. There's a number on the forum to call the resort directly about rooms.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Sammy13 -

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you've stepped up to the bike BMW! What did you have before that??

As for the Fontana event, all the information is on the MOA home page here:

http://www.bmwmoa.org/club/bmw_moa_c...aways_for_2013

Click on the forum, print, and use it to register. There's a number on the forum to call the resort directly about rooms.
    Thanks for the info. My first BMW was an R1200RT. The RT was a great bike but I fell in love with 1600 and had to have it. I'm starting to rethink the Fontana event it a 15 hour ride for me. But if anyone else from my area is going I may go.