Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Light smaller touring bike

It certainly is a looker! I'm gonna run by our Honda store and take a closer look. I don't think I'm currently in the market for a smaller bike (07 RT currently) but I think Honda is hitting a huge market need with this line. My dad is 60ish and not as confident as he once was...can't help but think this might be a great option for him.
    Rod
    95 K1100RS
    07 R1200RT

Droptine1968
    They've had the NT700 in Europe for a few years, known as the Deuville(maybe Deville). Europeans have dubbed it the Dullville. I wonder if the CT will have the same low horse power as the NT.
    2005 R1200RT

New RIDER magazine article tests the auto shift "X" version against BMW super scoot for commuter machine use & gives the nod to Honda based on ease of maneuverability.
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.

John Burns has a comaparo of the F700GS, NC700X, Versys, and V-Strom 650 which was published in the January Cycle World. It's very informative, and includes much trademark Burnsie humour.
    Rinty

"When you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there."

Last air-cooled Guzzis?

Quote Originally Posted by jforgo View Post
    Is this the last year for air cooled Guzzi?
    I hope not. The big block engine, for one, is a relic that is still competent in its intended uses and I'd hate to see it go away -- like an engandered species going extinct. Would be nice to have air or water options within the line, of course, and for sure a quieter valve train in the air-cooled versions.

I'm just getting a 1998 EV11 that I bought "dead" running, and it's a barrel of fun.
    "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." Mark Twain