Thread: Schuberth C3 Pro is coming - Their newest modular

Hybrid View

Rally Rat

Schuberth C3 Pro is coming - Their newest modular

I watched a YouTube video on Revzilla's channel last night about the new modular Schuberth coming to the states. It's going to be pricey at $769 but it looks like they've made some changes that will allow the helmet to fit me better and it comes with a pinlock visor. I've wanted a Schuberth for a long time b/c I think it's a very well built modular, I like the drop down shield and it has the most integrated BT setup IMO.

The new version has improvements in the overall shape, venting, the liner as well as moving some things a bit such as the chin strap being moved forward. The helmet comes with a pinlock visor, an integrated BT antenna as well as a material on the bottom of the helmet that helps prevent a helmet sliding off the seat of your bike. Some of the things mentioned seem a bit gadgety maybe but there are a lot of improvements made for the better it sounds. There's even a Woman specific helmet with a slightly different internal shape and different color liner. For current wearers of Schuberth helmets I'll be curious to hear opinions on the changes vs. what you've experienced with your current Schuberth. There's a video that compares the C3 to the C3 Pro as well.

Here's a link to the product page on Revzilla's site along with the videos. C3 Pro Helmet

I'm looking forward to checking one out too.
    Jason
    Grand rapids, MI
    2012 BMW R1200RT

Schuberth C3 Pro is coming - Their newest modular

I'd like one in carbon fiber.

If bmw would get the SRC "fully" integrated with the k1600 I think I'd like this setup better than my C3 with BMW communicator

Webb Benninghoven
    Our Schuberth rep. brought one by for us to look at last week. It's really cool, and it's gonna be hard not to buy the first one. I haven't had my C3 for a year yet, but it is really tempting...

I would really like to replace my C2, but the prices on these things are getting too much to bear.
    '03 R1150R, '03 F650GS, '97DR200SE,'78 Honda CT-90, '77Honda CT-90

Quote Originally Posted by BMWEB View Post
    Our Schuberth rep. brought one by for us to look at last week. It's really cool, and it's gonna be hard not to buy the first one. I haven't had my C3 for a year yet, but it is really tempting...
    What are the main differences between the C3 and the C3 Pro? This is based on what you seen in person aside from the marketing that's out there.

Jason
    Jason
    Grand rapids, MI
    2012 BMW R1200RT

Sorry just watched the video. My questions were answered. Looks and sounds like a great helmet. Expensive especially if you add the communication to it.
    Jason
    Grand rapids, MI
    2012 BMW R1200RT

Cool

Very nice! As mine is less than a year old, I will wait to buy one....but it looks nice!