Thread: Teutonic QSL 1000 mile solo seat spring

acarlson800

Question Teutonic QSL 1000 mile solo seat spring

I've got a Tuetonic QSL solo seat for my /5 and the horizontal spring has broken. Welding has not been successful...and I'm wondering if anyone knows either where to get a replacement or if there's a decent fix around for it...

I'm thinking about fabricating something, but it would be much easier if someone had already come up with an idea...

Thanks!

Teutonic QSL 1000 mile solo seat springs available

Quote Originally Posted by acarlson800 View Post
    I've got a Tuetonic QSL solo seat for my /5 and the horizontal spring has broken. Welding has not been successful...and I'm wondering if anyone knows either where to get a replacement or if there's a decent fix around for it...

I'm thinking about fabricating something, but it would be much easier if someone had already come up with an idea...

Thanks!

I was searching for info about a replacement spring for my Teutonic QSL solo seat and I found this old thread. I also found out that there is a company making a repop spring for these great old seats, so I ordered one.

I am not trying to sell the springs, but I thought it might help another rider out if they were searching the MOA forum like I was. Here's the web site:

http://shop.phastbyphillips.com/1000...1000Spring.htm

Pete