Thread: New BMW dealer opening in SJ

Hybrid View

New BMW dealer opening in SJ

CycleWorld in Cherry Hill, NJ is re-opening as a BMW, Triumph and Ducati dealership in a few months. New ownership. One of my friends just interviewed for a job there. FYI
    Ron
    Last edited by Ron_Ces; 01-25-2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: spelling
    Ride whatever makes you smile! Every bike has it's own issues, problems and annoyances...

Ron,

Great to hear! Will give the Shore and New Sweden clubs someplace to hang for coffee..

Are they an existing dealership that's adding brands or a brand new dealership? Is the new owner anyone we know?
    Don Eilenberger http://www.eilenberger.net
    Spring Lk Heights NJ NJ Shore BMW Riders New Sweden BMW Riders
    '07 R1200R (current ride) and some bimmers.. and a Porsche

This is great news! SWEET!!!

I can't tell you how many bikes I had bought from CycleWorld over the years... and was hoping ANY dealer would move back in there. (Shame, so many are closing)

But BMW, Awesome... I am a happy camper!
    Phil W2GE
    2010 R1200RT 2011 Husqvarna TE310 'Woods-Weapon'
    New Sweden BMW Riders
    iPhone5-> Zumo 660->SENA SMH10, Nuvi 500,

Quote Originally Posted by deilenberger View Post
    Ron,

Great to hear! Will give the Shore and New Sweden clubs someplace to hang for coffee..

Are they an existing dealership that's adding brands or a brand new dealership? Is the new owner anyone we know?
    Don, new ownership. 2 guys who always wanted to run a shop. They have plenty of capitol from what I gather. The shop will ONLY sell European bikes.
    Ron
    Ride whatever makes you smile! Every bike has it's own issues, problems and annoyances...

Just met a couple of the guys at the new cycle dealer.. (Old Cycle World) They are NOT getting BMW at this time, said they have had a couple of conversations with BMW... but nothing at this moment (and didn't sound like it was going to happen; was my feeling.)

He admitted to Triumph and Ducati (and said a couple other brands were just signed, but wouldn't say which brands).. they are opening in maybe three weeks.. possibly less. (Triumph bikes are already on there way, in the truck. ) Place is nice inside. Riders Lounge area, coffee, etc.. Flat screen...

Phil
    Phil W2GE
    2010 R1200RT 2011 Husqvarna TE310 'Woods-Weapon'
    New Sweden BMW Riders
    iPhone5-> Zumo 660->SENA SMH10, Nuvi 500,