Thread: Vintage Show Ft. Myers FL

Webb Benninghoven

Vintage Show Ft. Myers FL

Does anyone have a vintage bike or know someone with a vintage bike in the general Ft. Myers area?? Our Motorcycle Shop, Gulf Coast Motorcycles, the BMW, Triumph, Ducati dealership has a Vintage bike show FEB 23, 2013. We are trying very hard to find entrants, any help would be VERY gratefully welcomed! Thank you.

If you visit the contact page on the Vintage BMW club's website, you can send your information with category "Send Rally Info" and it will get up on the rally & event listings there. That might help you get some entrants as well as more visitors.
    --Darryl Richman, forum liaison
    http://darryl.crafty-fox.com

There are 3 chapters of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America in Fla. One is the Everglades chapter for southern fla. I met a fellow that was president of one of the chapters (perhaps the Sunshine chapter) that had switched from riding old Indians cross-country, to BMW's. When I saw him at the Southern National meet in NC last spring, he was finishing up a run from California on his '76 R75. AMCA considers anything 35 years or older as "Antique".

Based upon the info on Gulf Coast Motorcycles website, I put up this notice:

http://vintagebmw.org/v7/node/9767
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Webb Benninghoven
    Thank you very much! I am very grateful for the support. We should have lots of great bikes there. So far, I have commitments for about 45 bikes, and I am hoping for another 20 or 30 more. Thank you again.