Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Camping in Salem

jeepinbanditrider
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwgsrider View Post
    Will there be electric available for special needs camping throughout the fairgrounds? I hope electrical sources will be much better than Missouri.

Will there be a Special Medical Needs (SMN) camping area that has electrical outlets?

Yes. There will be a designated SMN area with electrical service. These spots are for SMN campers only and may prevent you from camping adjacent to friends.
    http://www.bmwmoa.org/rally13/local_...2013_rally_faq

Downs

Quote Originally Posted by Downs View Post
    Yup my first Beemer rally. I've been to a few "Harley type" rallies but not exactly my scene there.
    Last year was my first BMW rally, after attending several Harley style rally's as you state, and must admit, the Beemer was the best time I've experienced so far with rally's .... You'll have a great time.....
    OBTW, you guys have any room for a measly Army Ranger (Vietnam 71-72)in your new group to stop by and share some stories? I'll be attending solo, plan on volunteering a lot on several days, but would sure like to get to know some folks before riding out......
    Ride safe.....Walt E.

jeepinbanditrider
    Both of my parents were Army, so like all Branches Come on over I'll share some hootch with ya

TravelsWithBarley.com
    Walt -- the Army has come a long way in my lifetime. I suppose I could part with a bit o' Scotch.

Semper fi,
    Pete and Barley
    '07 R1200GS for solo rides
    '10 R1200GSA with Hannigan dual sport sidecar for rides with Barley

Thumbs up Downs

Quote Originally Posted by Downs View Post
    Both of my parents were Army, so like all Branches Come on over I'll share some hootch with ya
    Thanks for the invite. I look forward to meeting everyone at the rally..... My feelings with service distinctions are that they disappear real quick when in a pickle, and all have my utmost respect and thanks....Especially those F15 jocks, whose support was especially welcome..... (I wish we could have a flag Icon)

Quote Originally Posted by weschmann View Post
    (I wish we could have a flag Icon)
    Click on [more] below the smilies.
    Lee 2011 K1300S
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT