Thread: Kudos to Wolverine Transport

Smile Kudos to Wolverine Transport

I just had my 08 R1200 GS adv transported from Wisconsin to Arkansas. Wolverine Transport was recommended to me by another BMW rider(yeah yeah, Work schedule prevented me from riding it down)

http://www.wolverinetransport.com/introtest.html

They picked up and dropped off with no problem at all. Transit time to Arkansas was 2 1/2 days.

All they do is motorcycles. Period.

They have two big cargo trailers circling the country. They have a custom strapping / ratcheting system on the floor that is completely adjustable inside so they can carry about 10 or twelve bikes at a time. The ramp on the back is the width of the trailer and is comparably low to the ground.

I was flexible in by timing. They initially provided a week window, then two days before gave me a heads up. That approach worked fine for me. The price was very good too.

Honorable mention for Bob at Bentonville BMW, they acted as my receive point and will watch after it until I get down there later.

I am not affiliated with Wolverine transport, just a satisfied customer

Just wanted to get the word out.

I also had them ship my Can Am Spyder from southern Ca. to Oregon. There was a delay because of a breakdown but all in a all, the delivery went great. I have recommended them to many folks! Uship will result in getting folks with no experience trying to tow anything!
    Larry Kniess
    Beaverton, OR
    2003 BMW K1200LT
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE5 Limited

Smile

Fort Worth, Texas based guys.....need we say more.