Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Track Day Camping

ebuelsing
    I called Mid Ohio to see if they would have camping there. The sales person quoted me $50 but could not tell where the site was until I got there. I asked anything on pavement is good as long it's not out in the field when you come in. She said she couldn't promise that it wouldn't be out there. They expect the Super Bike teams on Thursday so they weren't sure where we could camp. We are still planning on staying at the Yogi Bear campground on Wed. $33 for a full hookup vs. $50 primative.

leave my monkey alone LORAZEPAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ebuelsing
    I called Mid Ohio to see if they would have camping there. The sales person quoted me $50 but could not tell where the site was until I got there. I asked anything on pavement is good as long it's not out in the field when you come in. She said she couldn't promise that it wouldn't be out there. They expect the Super Bike teams on Thursday so they weren't sure where we could camp. We are still planning on staying at the Yogi Bear campground on Wed. $33 for a full hookup vs. $50 primative.
    I tried to get camping for everyone at Mid Ohio, but they said you had to buy the pass for both weekends to be able to camp there. Guess it is all about the money.
    Gale Smith
    2009 Versys
    1999 R1100RT