Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Twisted Road by Jack Riepe

Ahhhh.....it's great to have the 'ol bugger back!

Ken
    IBA #44567 Pres. Springfield BMW Roadriders
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    -Albert Eienstein

I didn't find this thread until I read Jack's latest blog post. Kudos to all of you who were involved in getting him back on line. My hat is off to you.

I was fortunate to exchange emails with Jack late last summer and he even posted a couple pictures of my bikes on his blog. He also gave me sage advice in a very lengthy email regarding the K75S I was about to buy. He is a good man.

I ordered his latest book last September and received it in the first round of shipments. It is a delight to read. A couple of times I literally laughed out loud. I reread those stories a couple times and couldn't help but crack up each time I reread them. It is a good book.

Thanks again to all of you who helped to resurrect him. I look forward to riding with him on my new (to me) K-bike, and with many of you.
    Rich
    Night Black 2000 R1100RT
    Marakesh Red 1988 K75S "The S is, by far, the finest-handling BMW we have ever ridden." Motorcyclist, November 1986