Quote Originally Posted by David13 View Post
The link seems to work fine for me.
It says see the first post, and subscribe to this thread.
If you do that, you will see Sold Out; Expect to have more first of June.
So you must wait.
If I recall correctly he did not want to be contacted a lot, perhaps he is like a mad scientist.
Patience.
dc
So let me see if I follow this. In order to buy this tool I first go to ADV and sign up. Done. Then I go to the thread that talks about it and "subscribe" to it. Done. At this point I have no more actual knowledge of how to purchase this tool than before I began. Now I wait until sometime in June, and at that point Grok will email me, and everyone else who "subscribed" to that thread to let them know he has made a few more of these. Am I right so far? Then we all rush to email him back in a sort of lottery where he picks out some names and they get the tool, I guess mailed from an unknown address. If we aren't one of the lucky few who are picked, we start the process over again. Am I missing any of the critical steps here?

I see now why even after three pages on this thread, repeated requests, and the thread on ADV, no one can actually produce an email or USPS address for this guy. I don't think he has published either one. Kind of odd for someone trying to sell a rather specialized item to a small group of people for a healthy amount of money.

I need patience? Yeah, a good amount of it. But I've rebuilt a run down Airhead so I have plenty of that. I'm sure it is a good tool, but given the amount of trouble it is to get one, I am beginning to question how many of us actually own one. I suspect the majority of owners don't think this is worth it. I know I personally am going to do some serious research on alternatives. Might as well, as it looks like it could be a murky, and long time frame to even get a chance to spend $140 for the Harmonizer.