Thread: Forum: what is it doing?

Forum: what is it doing?

I can't figure out what the envelope logo or its colour at the far left of the Forum threads is for. It used to be that a viewed thread showed up in a different colour. I don't see anything that lets me know which threads I've viewed. Is there a location where I can read about how to use the new Forum layout, shortcuts, and find out what it does?
    That which the Fascists hate above all else, is intelligence.
    Miguel de Unamuno

Open one of the forums, and you'll see a legend at the bottom left of the page.
    Lee 2011 K1300S
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT

Quote Originally Posted by walterK75 View Post
    I can't figure out what the envelope logo or its colour at the far left of the Forum threads is for. It used to be that a viewed thread showed up in a different colour. I don't see anything that lets me know which threads I've viewed. Is there a location where I can read about how to use the new Forum layout, shortcuts, and find out what it does?
    Here is a selected thread from this months Best of Forum-- http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthre...95-Icon-colors
    There is a selection of threads that have most of the goins' on discussed. OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program