Thread: Forum: what is it doing?

Forum: what is it doing?

I can't figure out what the envelope logo or its colour at the far left of the Forum threads is for. It used to be that a viewed thread showed up in a different colour. I don't see anything that lets me know which threads I've viewed. Is there a location where I can read about how to use the new Forum layout, shortcuts, and find out what it does?
    Walter

G. K. Chesterton wrote - "The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he came to see."

Open one of the forums, and you'll see a legend at the bottom left of the page.
    Lee 2011 K1300S
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT

Quote Originally Posted by walterK75 View Post
    I can't figure out what the envelope logo or its colour at the far left of the Forum threads is for. It used to be that a viewed thread showed up in a different colour. I don't see anything that lets me know which threads I've viewed. Is there a location where I can read about how to use the new Forum layout, shortcuts, and find out what it does?
    Here is a selected thread from this months Best of Forum-- http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthre...95-Icon-colors
    There is a selection of threads that have most of the goins' on discussed. OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program