Thread: Adelaide Area of Oz

Hybrid View

On the Road

Adelaide Area of Oz

Hey everyone. I am heading to Oz for business and will be in Adelaide for a few weeks in February. I have been looking for a place to rent a bike over a weekend and can only find people that rent scooters or tractors. I would prefer a motorcycle.

Anyone know of a place that has Sport, Sport Touring or Dual Sport machines in larger sizes in the area to rent for a couple of days?

Thanks

Dan

"Enemy fighters at 2 o'clock!...Roger, What should i do until then?"

2010 r1200r, 2009 harley crossbones, 2008 triumph/sidecar, 1970 norton commando 750

On the Road
    Yes, that is really the only place I have found as well. I was hoping for a machine over 600cc since I intend to get my mileages worth. The 800cc cruiser is not an option for me, honestly rather not ride at all than grind the frame every corner on a rental for a weekend.

[QUOTE=-CRASH-;843890] The 800cc cruiser is not an option for me, honestly rather not ride at all QUOTE]

Well, then there you have it.
    IBA #44567
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    -Albert Eienstein

On the Road
    Thanks for your most helpful input. It has added so much to the thread.

It was YOUR input partner, I just quoted it.

(see the Samuel Clemons quote in your sig)
    IBA #44567
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    -Albert Eienstein

Quote Originally Posted by -CRASH- View Post
    Hey everyone. I am heading to Oz for business and will be in Adelaide for a few weeks in February. I have been looking for a place to rent a bike over a weekend and can only find people that rent scooters or tractors. I would prefer a motorcycle.

Anyone know of a place that has Sport, Sport Touring or Dual Sport machines in larger sizes in the area to rent for a couple of days?

Thanks

Dan
    What kind of work in Adelaide, if I may ask?
    Cave contents: 99 R11RS, 2013 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & DW744

On the Road
    Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    What kind of work in Adelaide, if I may ask?
    I am transferring manufacturing of our solar thermal solar concentrators to a company that is going to contract manufacture them for us for in-country local content projects. I am going to get my team situated and deal with the project timeline so hopefully they don't have to spend more than a month away from home.