Thread: Wimpy Electric GLoves

Wimpy Electric GLoves

I have a Synergy Electric Jacket and Gloves with a new synergy dual controler. One knob controls the gloves and jacket and the other - pants and socks.

The jacket is great but it seems like I have to crank the jacket way up to get the gloves to throw off any heat. Is that normal or are the gloves flakey?

Don't know about that brand but it is common practice to use a dual controller with a glove/jacket setup because it is normal for the single setting not to be ideal for one or the other item.
    Generally, brands can interchange. I have both Gerbings and WarmNsafe jackets, Gerbings gloves and a Gerbings dual as well as a WarmNSafe remote dual controller. Any combo of them works fine..

You can help out your heated grips and gloves with handguards to block wind. Barkbusters, Hippo Hands, etc- there are a variety. Handguards add 10 degrees worth of protection to the low end of any glove and Hippos Hands are much better than that if you like using them (I don't but I have friends who like them).