Thread: Searching the Flea Market

Hybrid View

Huskydriver
    Florida, and in the land that time forgot

Searching the Flea Market

I have tried searching the site to see what will pop up in the flea market, nothing. I even posted two words from the last post and it still said the search turned up nothing. Is there a way to search without viewing each page?

Thanks.

Clay

Clay -

When you say "searching the site", how did you exactly do that? I just now went to the Flea Market, clicked on the Search Ads link, and typed in 1983 and got some hits. I typed the word vintage and got some hits. The regular forum search function only searches the forum proper. I rarely use the search box on the MOA home page unless I'm trying to find something on the main MOA website.

There are google site searches that can be used to search for things...it's been discussed before...here's one small thread.

http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50843&
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Huskydriver
    Kurt, I used the site and forum search engines, with the latter giving me a security token issue and to notify the administrator.

What I have tried to do is search the parts on the flea market which always returns a nothing found statement even when I use something I am looking right at the add to see if it will pop up, last case of this I used "final drive" and I get nothing found.

Not sure if it is something I am doing, or because of where I am at (afghanistan).

What prompted all of this was my search for carbs for my 93 100RT and theonly way I can look for parts is by the page of all the ads.

I hope this helps explain my delima.

Clay

Huskydriver
    Not sure what happened, but now it works. Maybe because of where I am at, or just because it is windows, it works.

Clay

LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    I don't see the flea market/classifieds in the forums anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    Right...the Flea Market is a non-VBulletin package and didn't come along with the upgrade. The forum staff is looking into how to bring some version of the Flea Maket back, but it may take some time. Likely it will be added to one of the forum areas with lots of restrictions...getting all of the data back from the old Flea Market will be the big hurdle.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

40 YEAR TRUDGER

t HTTP:// 404 Not Found . I cannot bring up Flea market

Quote Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    Me either and I am frustrated as that is one of my favorite things to look at. Glad i am not the only one and perhaps it will be corrected soon.