Trying to find a pic close enough to see it is not happening for me. I even drilled two holes(each side, one above the other 1"apart) in my Laminar Lip to adjust it as needed, whenever I feel the need. MY GSA stock shield is the base, with Laminar Lip added, 85$. I only drilled "one hole" each side of my stock GSA shield in appropriate spots, between the velcros each side. I'm trying hard to paint a word picture and I'll keep looking in my picture files to see if I can do better. The velcros are so tough, they work poorly taking the shield on/off and the stick'um failed to hold to plastic shield after a few attempts cleaning. The velcro never let go without serious prying! I DID leave it all(velcro tabs) in place, adding the nylon bolts, stainless washers and rubber grommets and have found no need to change it in 4 years, 80000m., all via ACE Hardware for a buck or two. One drill bit too, especially for holes in plastics, makes life easy. IF you do not leave the velcro tabs on, you have an issue with only two bolts(one each side) securing the wiggle factor of Laminar and separation between the two shields. HOPE I made it more clear. Lot of words, no pics right now. The bolts make it bombproof, no move or coming off unexpected, ever....Randy PS: Of all the farkles I have bought through the years, the LLip has got to be one of the "best for the dollar" spent, I've come across, as MOST everything else for this GSA comes at a huge pricetag. My 85$ for the LLip is cheap for all i've got out of it. I would buy another....