Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Searching the Flea Market

Huskydriver
    Florida, and in the land that time forgot

Searching the Flea Market

I have tried searching the site to see what will pop up in the flea market, nothing. I even posted two words from the last post and it still said the search turned up nothing. Is there a way to search without viewing each page?

Thanks.

Clay

Clay -

When you say "searching the site", how did you exactly do that? I just now went to the Flea Market, clicked on the Search Ads link, and typed in 1983 and got some hits. I typed the word vintage and got some hits. The regular forum search function only searches the forum proper. I rarely use the search box on the MOA home page unless I'm trying to find something on the main MOA website.

There are google site searches that can be used to search for things...it's been discussed before...here's one small thread.

http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50843&
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Huskydriver
    Kurt, I used the site and forum search engines, with the latter giving me a security token issue and to notify the administrator.

What I have tried to do is search the parts on the flea market which always returns a nothing found statement even when I use something I am looking right at the add to see if it will pop up, last case of this I used "final drive" and I get nothing found.

Not sure if it is something I am doing, or because of where I am at (afghanistan).

What prompted all of this was my search for carbs for my 93 100RT and theonly way I can look for parts is by the page of all the ads.

I hope this helps explain my delima.

Clay

Huskydriver
    Not sure what happened, but now it works. Maybe because of where I am at, or just because it is windows, it works.

Clay

LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    I don't see the flea market/classifieds in the forums anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    Right...the Flea Market is a non-VBulletin package and didn't come along with the upgrade. The forum staff is looking into how to bring some version of the Flea Maket back, but it may take some time. Likely it will be added to one of the forum areas with lots of restrictions...getting all of the data back from the old Flea Market will be the big hurdle.
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

On the Road
    Thats a shame , as i just saved up to buy an RT front and rear seats, and now no way to contact the seller

Quote Originally Posted by roadstar View Post
    Thats a shame , as i just saved up to buy an RT front and rear seats, and now no way to contact the seller
    Do you know who it was...member number? PM me and I can probably help. Also, check the hardcopy ON...maybe the ad was in there, too.

40 YEAR TRUDGER

t HTTP:// 404 Not Found . I cannot bring up Flea market

Quote Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    Me either and I am frustrated as that is one of my favorite things to look at. Glad i am not the only one and perhaps it will be corrected soon.

On the Road
    Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Do you know who it was...member number? PM me and I can probably help. Also, check the hardcopy ON...maybe the ad was in there, too.
    I wish I did , he was selling them for $150 . I really only need the passenger since I have rider. Need to send to Russell

I wish I did , he was selling them for $150 . I really only need the passenger since I have rider. Need to send to Russell
    Not sure if this is it...it's for an R1150RT, though. Found this in the December ON.
    Attached Images Attached Images

On the Road
    Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Not sure if this is it...it's for an R1150RT, though. Found this in the December ON.
    It was for a R1200RT , I think it was off an 05 , but fits to 2012

Jack Herbst
    Is the flea market up and running? I can not get it. Says page can not be found????

Jack
    "All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I realize I should have been more specific."

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Is the flea market up and running? I can not get it. Says page can not be found????

Jack
    No Jack and it will be a while 'till we get things sorted out. More info In this months Best of Forum HTH...OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

It was for a R1200RT , I think it was off an 05 , but fits to 2012
    I managed to find an older copy of the Flea Market (nothing that I can post at this point, but I'll think about it...). Here's the title of listings that had R1200RT and seats in them. Any one of them ring a bell?

- Low Sargent heated seat/R1200RT - $425
    - SARGENT SEAT, HEATED - $285
    - BMW R1200RT Heated Comfort Seat - $450
    - R1200RT driver and passenger seats non-heated (says from 2005 model) - $200
    - R1200RT heated seats (from 2012 but will fit back to 2005) - $400
    - BMW Seat (fits 2005-2009) - $210
    - R1200RT Front Standard Height Heated Seat (from a 2010) - $240