Thread: Why so few pages on the forums?

rfisher56@dslextreme.com

Why so few pages on the forums?

Am new to this forum. I may be missing something here but like on the oilhead forum I only get 3 pages of threads on a forum with 8400 threads? Is this right?

Rally Rat
    Check settings for how far back you want items displayed. You may be set to only show the last two weeks or something equally short.

rfisher56@dslextreme.com
    would that be in the control panel? I looked there but couldn't find anything that would let me change the time period.

Quote Originally Posted by ref56 View Post
    Am new to this forum. I may be missing something here but like on the oilhead forum I only get 3 pages of threads on a forum with 8400 threads? Is this right?
    Welcome to the forum. In the lower left hand corner of the page there are options on how far you want to go back (how many pages you want to see)
    Display Options
    Showing threads 1 to 25 of 70
    Sorted By Sort Order
    From The

In the User CP you can change some of the options but it would seem most like the default and "go to the way-back machine Sherman" on their own. Page display is set a bit different on each forum. Have fun, any questions, just ask. Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

rfisher56@dslextreme.com
    thanks guys...I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by ref56 View Post
    thanks guys...I got it.
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program