Thread: Did I do this already?

Eats dirt and leaves. kurtzinpa's Avatar
    Winters, CA for the winter... is that an oxymoran?

Did I do this already?

Forums confuze me...

BMW guy from NEPA. Rural dual sport. Heading to Ocala in January. If you are down that wa I'm going to be looking for an offroad partner. Specialties: Eventing (equestrian) and photography.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jeff

Eats dirt and leaves. kurtzinpa's Avatar
    Winters, CA for the winter... is that an oxymoran?

TG Day cruise

Jeff -

Welcome to the forum! I hope you can find some people to ride with in PA and FL. I would suggest next time you post a picture to find a program that will reduce the resolution (or number of pixels) to about 800x600. That way it will fit on the screen for easier viewing. Right now, your picture is about 4000x3000 pixels...much too big. HTH!
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by kurtzinpa View Post
    Forums confuze me...

BMW guy from NEPA. Rural dual sport. Heading to Ocala in January. If you are down that wa I'm going to be looking for an offroad partner. Specialties: Eventing (equestrian) and photography.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jeff
    Holy Scroll bars Batman! Hi Jeff, Welcome to the forum. As Kurt mentioned, your picture is past being on the large size. Check this thread-
    http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2021
    It contains an easy procedure where you can reduce the size of your picture. BTW, Kurt is a Wizz at this- I'm sure he would talk you through it if you need help. Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program