Thread: Thread Deleted

Thread Deleted

Why would a thread I started be deleted? I posted in the Airheads (husband has 2 and he had a question)
    on Saturday, a few people answered. I looked today for it and it was deleted? Does anyone know why>
    Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by SUNRIDER711 View Post
    Why would a thread I started be deleted? I posted in the Airheads (husband has 2 and he had a question)
    on Saturday, a few people answered. I looked today for it and it was deleted? Does anyone know why>
    Georgia
    Well, I can't figure out what went on here. One of your posts was for a 1979 and one for a 1980. I can see them in the background but can only see this one-
    http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthread.php?t=64247 on the 1980 here visible on the forum. Both the threads have the same answers it would seem. I can do some more looking but from what I can tell, nothing has been deleted. If one of us changed/deleted your post- normally- you would receive a Private Message. That system is one of the parts of the forum we have been having trouble with. HTH, Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program