Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Can't post new ad

  1. #1
    Aspiring Profligate jeff488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nacogdoches, TX
    Posts
    770

    Can't post new ad

    I have tried to post an ad in the flea market and it tells me it is only for members and to log on by selecting a link which takes me nowhere.
    Help, please.
    '04 Silver R1150RT "Big Oel". '05 Yellow KLR 650
    '00 Red Suzuki Bandit 600
    '65 Allstate/Puch 250 twingle
    "I just want somewhere to ride and food when I get there."

  2. #2
    Outlander Omega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mansfield,MA
    Posts
    5,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff488 View Post
    I have tried to post an ad in the flea market and it tells me it is only for members and to log on by selecting a link which takes me nowhere.
    Help, please.
    I'm not sure when you were on last Jeff but we have had a few glitches and you'll have to check back on that posting. The forums is being worked on at the moment. Thanks for your patience. OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

  3. #3
    Registered User PAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    358
    Nothing happens when I highlight a users name. Would like to contact some one.

  4. #4
    Outlander Omega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mansfield,MA
    Posts
    5,912
    Quote Originally Posted by PAS View Post
    Nothing happens when I highlight a users name. Would like to contact some one.
    That's a bit complicated at the moment. We have developed a work-around but haven't figured the best presentation for it. The big problem is there will be no notification for it and each user has to manually go looking for their messages. We are hoping to get this fixed soon. The Mod Team.
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

  5. #5
    Registered User PAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    358
    Thanks for the heads up!

  6. #6
    Aspiring Profligate jeff488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nacogdoches, TX
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    I'm not sure when you were on last Jeff but we have had a few glitches and you'll have to check back on that posting. The forums is being worked on at the moment. Thanks for your patience. OM
    OK, thanks for the reply.
    Jeff
    '04 Silver R1150RT "Big Oel". '05 Yellow KLR 650
    '00 Red Suzuki Bandit 600
    '65 Allstate/Puch 250 twingle
    "I just want somewhere to ride and food when I get there."

  7. #7
    Aspiring Profligate jeff488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nacogdoches, TX
    Posts
    770

    Still does not work.

    Here is what I get. Clicking where indicated goes nowhere.
    Thanks,
    Jeff*
    *

    Members Only
    Complete ads are only accessible to subscribed members of the*BMW*MOA.
    If*you are a registered member of the BMW MOA, fill out the form below to login. If*you are a member, but have never registered, click here. If you are not a member, click here to learn how to become a member of the largest BMW motorcycle club in*the*world.
    *

    Click here to log in ??
    '04 Silver R1150RT "Big Oel". '05 Yellow KLR 650
    '00 Red Suzuki Bandit 600
    '65 Allstate/Puch 250 twingle
    "I just want somewhere to ride and food when I get there."

  8. #8
    Outlander Omega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mansfield,MA
    Posts
    5,912
    Yeah we're aware it's still not up. I'm not sure when it will be up. My latest info is that the flea-market as well as the "pieces" of the forum that are not working are slowly being brought back on line.
    I don't go to the flea-market very often so feel free to post when you see it up. Thanks, OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

  9. #9
    Aspiring Profligate jeff488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nacogdoches, TX
    Posts
    770
    OK, thanks.
    Jeff
    '04 Silver R1150RT "Big Oel". '05 Yellow KLR 650
    '00 Red Suzuki Bandit 600
    '65 Allstate/Puch 250 twingle
    "I just want somewhere to ride and food when I get there."

  10. #10
    Rapunzel NewEnglander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    Yeah we're aware it's still not up. I'm not sure when it will be up. My latest info is that the flea-market as well as the "pieces" of the forum that are not working are slowly being brought back on line.
    I don't go to the flea-market very often so feel free to post when you see it up. Thanks, OM
    Well, at this point in time the only way I can log in is at the Home page. I haven't been able to log on from the Forum page in a couple of weeks - the links simply don't show up on the Forum page. Oh well... at least I know now that I can get on from another place.

    Louise

  11. #11
    Outlander Omega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mansfield,MA
    Posts
    5,912
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    Well, at this point in time the only way I can log in is at the Home page. I haven't been able to log on from the Forum page in a couple of weeks - the links simply don't show up on the Forum page. Oh well... at least I know now that I can get on from another place.

    Louise
    Oh Yeah Louise, that too. A number of us have been putting in a lot of time trying do a number of things to get the forum back on track. From our end things are improving continually so there is hope. Thanks for your patience. Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

  12. #12
    looking for a coal mine knary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    pdx
    Posts
    5,878
    Everything should, mostly, be working again.
    scott conary - BMW... err...umm... bikes are dangerous
    portland, oregon
    www.scottconary.com | new paintings

  13. #13
    Outlander Omega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mansfield,MA
    Posts
    5,912
    Quote Originally Posted by knary View Post
    Everything should, mostly, be working again.
    Thanks for getting all the ducks back in a row Scott.
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •