Thread: Silver Eagle

Silver Eagle

Does anyone know what is going on at Silver Eagle? I purchased a couple of white helmet liners from them earlier this year. Pleased with the product, I decided to order a couple of black ones. Unfortunately, they were out of stock. They have been out of stock on the black liners for months now. No response to email inquiries. Phone calls go to voice mail. Are they out of business?

Small company, hopefully just busy or on vacation would hate to see them fold
    Like I said good people keep trying

Quote Originally Posted by bluehole View Post
    Does anyone know what is going on at Silver Eagle? I purchased a couple of white helmet liners from them earlier this year. Pleased with the product, I decided to order a couple of black ones. Unfortunately, they were out of stock. They have been out of stock on the black liners for months now. No response to email inquiries. Phone calls go to voice mail. Are they out of business?
    If you would like to PM me your contact information, I'll give it directly to the owner of the company and ask Nancy to contact you.
    Ted Moyer
    '09 G450X, '06 R1200RT, '78 R100RS Motosport, '76 CB400F, '72 XL250, '83 RZ350