Thread: I guess no Rally for me this year.

iscream-stop

I guess no Rally for me this year.

We got out schedules for vacation this coming year, and because of the distance to ride there I will not be able to make the trip this year. I just can't get the time to make it there and back. Maybe this year i can get to the Vintage show at Mid-Ohio if it is on same week-end. Hope you guys and girls all have a blast.

Too bad, but perhaps you can ride to the 2014 rally with your son.... if you can keep up by then.
    Kevin Huddy
    Intrepid Incompetent
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

Oh...

hell; fly out & back with the camp gear checked bags... we'll pick u up at the the
    jetport! dont ruin the streak of consecutive nationals; there's so much to do between
    tuesday nite till sunday morning you'll have a fine time on site. sometimes many of us
    dont move the bikes for a couple days anyway; and its easy to get a golf cart job for
    much of the rally; in a good downhill turn you can get it on two wheels! dont forget
    DEMO RIDES!!!

04R1150R
    Last edited by flyhi2cfar; 10-29-2012 at 02:09 AM.

TravelsWithBarley.com
    The distance is part of the attraction for me, plus it's a part of the country I've always wanted to ride in. I'm hammering away at work in the hope that they'll break the rules and let a top performer take three weeks in a row instead of two. If so, Barley and I will soak our toes in the Pacific next summer!
    '07 R1200GS for solo rides
    '10 R1200GSA with Hannigan dual sport sidecar for rides with Barley

Quote Originally Posted by glenfiddich View Post
    The distance is part of the attraction for me, plus it's a part of the country I've always wanted to ride in. I'm hammering away at work in the hope that they'll break the rules and let a top performer take three weeks in a row instead of two. If so, Barley and I will soak our toes in the Pacific next summer!
    Perhaps you should become somewhat less of a top performer... you know a guy who needs an extended vacation to rejuvenate himself and get back to his A game. Maybe a trip to the coast for instance.....
    Kevin Huddy
    Intrepid Incompetent
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

Me too

As much as i would love to go,i will probably be limited to the R.A. ralley at the Biltmore in June and then AMA vintage days in July with a trip to New Hampshire in between.You kids have fun -and be careful.Ed
    Ed Baker